My Photos

Post pictures of your boat and sailing adventures here. Posting instructions within.
jhenson
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal

My Photos

Post by jhenson »

Though there are no recent additions to my website, and these are elsewhere on other posts, I'll humbly submit a couple of pictures of my "project" Triton "Gayla" for consideration.

For more pictures of the boat, you can go to my site:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jrhensonjr/index.html

I started the website specifically with the need to post some photos on this forum to aid me in the repair of the false keel area on my Triton. It sort of developed into a way to show some of my far away friends about the project. I have been reluctant to mention it much here because the site really needs some editing and is not very good.

That said, I think photos are one of the best feature of this forum. I look forward to seeing any boat project no matter what the level of completion.
I think when one is grinding away at a boat project, it's easy to forget what the finished project is all about. I was on a layover in Providence, R.I. this week and saw the Triton "Sara Belle" in Newport harbor. Just seeing one in the water again got me excited to keep up the momentum on my project.

Joe
Jason K
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist
Boat Name: Rambunctious
Boat Type: J/30

Post by Jason K »

On the contrary, I really liked your website. It also looks like you've got a great first mate for a restoration project - perfect for getting into those small nooks and crannies. That, and you probably don't even pay him, do you?
- Jason King (formerly #218)
J/30 Rambunctious
http://www.rambunctiousracing.com
jhenson
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal

Post by jhenson »

Jason,

Thanks for the kind words.

It also looks like you've got a great first mate for a restoration project - perfect for getting into those small nooks and crannies.
It would have been nice to have one of my small crew members grind the inside of the cockpit lockers or chain locker, but their mother is funny about them using the right angle grinder. It's tough to get good boatyard help. Oh well!

It's great to see some more shots of your Triton. Pretty boat!

Joe
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Post by Tim »

Thanks, Joe! Nice to see some photos of other boats posted.
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating