Triton Stern Railing Info,

This is the place for information on the important systems on your boat, including sails, rigging, engines (if applicable), and other systems.
cdawgs65
Deck Grunge Scrubber
Boat Name: Ring
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 559

Triton Stern Railing Info,

Post by cdawgs65 »

I bought my Triton 7 years without a stern rail, but now with a young Daughter, common sense says get one on there! There is a Triton in the yard, it's yawl rigged, I guess that wouldn't matter but I want to be sure of the measurements and make sure it's Triton Esque! I do like the looks of it, simple yet sophisticated! The yard said, they would take the measurements off of the yawl and get me an estimate, anything helps! Thanks
MikeD
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Boat Name: Totoro
Boat Type: Sea Sprite 23 (#626)

Post by MikeD »

Last year, I got a stern rail for my Ariel for the same reason - well, 2 reasons, a daughter AND a son. But, I ordered it from Tops-In-Quality. There's been a discussion on this board about them somewhere. But, I'd be willing to bet, they'd do at least as good a job and for a lot cheaper than the boatyard. Just call them on the phone and talk to a warm body. They're not the best organized outfit.

Mike
Totoro (SS23 #626)
cdawgs65
Deck Grunge Scrubber
Boat Name: Ring
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 559

stern rail

Post by cdawgs65 »

Thanks, Gorgeous vessel! I will use that info,
Allen
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal

Post by Allen »

Someone once told me a stern rail off of a Catalina 22 would work, but I can't guarantee this is true.

I got my stern rail, as Tim did, from Tops In Quality (http://www.topsinquality.com/weldrails.htm).

Allen
SV KAHOLEE
Triton #158

Click Here for Position