Just checking in to say hello

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
jollyboat
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Boat Name: Jollyboat
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Just checking in to say hello

Post by jollyboat »

I see the forum has been very quiet. This the first time I have posted anything in several years. I still own my Triton and just started to work on it again after three years of it's being in field storage. I lost my job in 2009 and really have not had steady employment since. It has taken me a long time to get used to the fits and tantrums of seasonal and part time income but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. On another note, I am also a big motorcycle enthusiast, a passion which has kept me off of the water for pleasure ( I still work on the water) and my focus away from my boat. Now my Triton is back at the boat yard and I have been working hard to complete projects that I started 10 years ago. Most of the really big stuff I have already completed years ago so now most of what I am working is paint work but that is a big job. I hope to sell my house in the next few months so my Triton will once again become my place to escape to. Anyway, cheers to my old friends here and hello to new people on the PCF.
Brian
Jollyboat, Triton #466
Sepi,Triton #346 (1st, Triton)

No Quarter