Changing my name?

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Jon 0n TAHANI

Changing my name?

Post by Jon 0n TAHANI »

Tim I would like to change my name from Jon on TAHANI to something different, how do I do it? TAHANI is moving to Texas. We have outgrown her before she even left the garage. A good friend of mine from the Trailersailor web site is going to do the restoration. She will turn out nice.
Oh and I am now using Front Page 2000 on my web site, it is great! the whole site just got a facelift, & it is growing everyday. Check it out!
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Post by Tim »

Jon,

The updated site looks great. Sorry to hear about your change of plans with Tahani, but, hard as it is, I think it's for the best to have her in the hands of someone who will restore her as she deserves. Will you be looking for something larger now, or the status quo?

To change your user name on this forum, click on "profile" up at the top of any page, just beneath the title. You should be able to change your information easily from there. You must be logged in to do this.
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Jon 0n TAHANI

I tried

Post by Jon 0n TAHANI »

I tried to change my name it doesn't work, it's ok I guess.

hmmmmmmm. I was really struggling with the justification of putting all that time & money into her. Our family almost doubled in size with the addition of Sara & Owen. So even if we did it, Tahani would have been to small to do the things I want to do. (ie:cruise) so the search is back on! Thats always fun eh? Yes something bigger, that will require a touch less work.
Wish me luck.....
Oh by the way the Barn looks great!