Reminder: Informal Open House/NETA Event on Saturday 2/17

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Reminder: Informal Open House/NETA Event on Saturday 2/17

Post by Tim »

This is a repost of my earlier invitation, just as a reminder before we get to Saturday. Turnout is looking pretty good so far on the NETA side of things.

-----------------------------
I'd like to invite members of the forum to an informal open house and New England Triton Association event at my shop on February 17, 2007. The details are below. If you need specific directions, please email me using the link at the bottom of the post, or through one of my websites, or email me for a phone number.

Come meet others who share your passion for old boats, and spend a few hours chatting endlessly about boats and so forth. There are four Tritons on site, two Allied Seabreezes, and a Lyman 23. All boats will be available for inspection. There's no agenda--just a chance to share your interest with others.

Basic refreshments will be provided, but pot luck contributions are welcome, though not required. There'll be coffee and donuts, soda, chips, chili, and bread, at a minimum.

Meeting Details:

Date: Saturday, February 17, 2007 (Storm Date: Sunday, February 18, 2007)

Time: Open house from 1000-1500

Location: Tim Lackey's boat shop at 110 Cookson Lane, Whitefield, ME

For a map of 110 Cookson Lane, go to Google Maps, or use the maps of your choice. Or go to the NETA website at www.pearsontriton.com and follow the links to the information page for this event

The address shows up on all updated online mapping programs. It's easy to get here, but don't expect metropolis when you arrive. The pavement ends before you get to my shop, so don't be alarmed. I'll be happy to tell you what to look for as you drive in, so just email me for these directions.

We are about 1.25 hours from Portland, 25 minutes from Augusta, and about 3 hours from Boston.
_________________[quote][/quote]
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
JetStream
Skilled Systems Installer
Boat Name: Sojourn
Boat Type: Pearson 27

Post by JetStream »

For all of us that can't make it, but really wanted to, we wish you much fun and comradery! Maybe next time it could be part of a Podcast! And we certainly hope there will be pictures - especially of those characters with historical socks and so forth. Glad you got a sunny day instead of a Maine blizzard.
Bruce
bcooke
Master of the Arcane
Boat Name: Jenny
Boat Type: 1966 Pearson Triton

Post by bcooke »

I would just like to note that I wore new socks today.

-Britton
-Britton
Work is overrated.

Most everything you read on the Internet is wrong.

The Website
The Blog
dasein668
Boateg
Boat Name: Dasein
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 668

Post by dasein668 »

I never even saw Britton's socks today. Pics tomorrow.