New website, for small boat cruisers

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
CapnK
Site Admin

New website, for small boat cruisers

Post by CapnK »

I've started a new website, aimed specifically at folks who use (or want to use) small boats, 30' and under, for long distance cruising. Like I explain there, I've not seen a website which addresses this particular topic.

I've spent the last couple of years picking up odd bits and pieces about small boat long distance cruising from widely disparate sources, and I am sure that there is a lot of solid info I am missing because it is so scattered.

My aim with this new website is to provide a single resource for information specific to this type of pursuit.

Any of y'all (even if your boat is over 30' ;)) are welcome to join in over there and add such knowledge or content as you'd care to contribute.

I just launched the site, and I've done the best job I could so far at making it fit for the subject. I'm hoping that it'll get better and more comprehensive with feedback from folks who use it and think that it's a good idea. Suggestions are always welcome. :) Especially those that would make the site unique to its purpose, and not just another sailing site - there are plenty of those, right? :)

Come check it out, and Thanks!

sailFar.net
Kurt and Barque, the CrewDog.
Katie Marie, Ariel #422
Melelani, Islander 36 (shoal)

sailFar.net - Small boats, Long distances...
Jason K
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist
Boat Name: Rambunctious
Boat Type: J/30

Post by Jason K »

Looking good Kurt (and dogs)! I always appreciate another way to squander my time at the office.
- Jason King (formerly #218)
J/30 Rambunctious
http://www.rambunctiousracing.com