Triton Hull #533 - Free! Located in Oregon

Free classifieds for boats, gear, and tools. Open to forum users for their own boats or equipment only. No posting of unrelated items, please.
Kiwiwandering
Bottom Paint Application Technician
Boat Name: Kinohi
Boat Type: Triton 28 Hull# 533

Triton Hull #533 - Free! Located in Oregon

Post by Kiwiwandering »

Hello folks. I bought this boat fully functional but in need of serious cometic work. After putting it on a trailer and parking it in my yard I started to dismantle it. I got as far as taking the wooden coamings, Life lines, and about 2 miles (or so it seemed) of old wiring out. All the rigging is there. The sails are totally spent. It has a Yanmar 1GM with about 3000 hours on it. It seem to run really well when I moved it after buying it. Some oil leakage. I was going to rebuild it just because. A very doable project

I am willing to let the trailer go with it for $3000. I just bought the trailer. It was home built in California I think. The previous owner of the trailer used it to transport his boat, similar to the Triton, from the east coast to California. I used it to move the Triton from Washington to Oregon. I think it's over built. It certainly does the job.

Please email me for pictures and a phone number if you are interested and have any questions.

Why am I selling? I bought a Bristol 27. The triton has to go.
Attachments
Side view of trailer after adding screw adjusters for pads.jpeg
On the trailer going home. Notice how bow down it is. Boatyards!.jpeg
Another view heading home.jpeg
Mast down and secured. .jpeg
At home in my yard. Tight squeeze!.jpeg
Last edited by Kiwiwandering on Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil
atomvoyager
Moderator | Revitalizer of Classics
Boat Name: Atom
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Re: Triton Hull #533 - Free! Located in Oregon

Post by atomvoyager »

That looks like a good deal for someone. If you weren't on the opposite side of the country I know of a couple people here that would take the boat and trailer. I'll pass this on to anyone I might think of looking for a boat and trailer in the northwest. You should post your advert on sites that get more traffic such as Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, and on Sailboatlistings.com for $25.
Kiwiwandering
Bottom Paint Application Technician
Boat Name: Kinohi
Boat Type: Triton 28 Hull# 533

Re: Triton Hull #533 - Free! Located in Oregon - SOLD!!!!

Post by Kiwiwandering »

Can someone please tell me how to delete this post? Thanks in advance.
Neil
atomvoyager
Moderator | Revitalizer of Classics
Boat Name: Atom
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Re: Triton Hull #533 - Free! Located in Oregon

Post by atomvoyager »

We normally don't delete the whole thread. Just saying boat is sold is enough.