Triton coffee cups?

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
cdawgs65
Deck Grunge Scrubber
Boat Name: Ring
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 559

Triton coffee cups?

Post by cdawgs65 »

I saw the burgees on theTriton website and wondered why not coffee cups as I sit here drinking coffee and thinking of my next plan of attack on the boat! This seemed more like a "ramblin" than a Triton Specific. Just white or off white with the Triton emblem and maybe the sail plan, " profile" on the other side. Just thinking out loud! Would be cool if you could order it with the hull number! Great gifts for the sailer in your life!
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Re: Triton coffee cups?

Post by Tim »

When people actually buy the burgees, maybe we'll consider something else. :<)
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
cdawgs65
Deck Grunge Scrubber
Boat Name: Ring
Boat Type: Pearson Triton 559

Post by cdawgs65 »

Okay, fair enough! I will buy one soon, and a coffee cup!
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando

Post by Tim »

The Triton logo is not under any restrictions of copyright or trademark, so anyone can use it as desired to make up any product that tickles one's fancy. There is a variety of places available online that will do this quickly and inexpensively on a variety of products, and there's sure to be a local graphics store near you that will do the same thing.

In most cases, this sort of heat-press product is surprisingly inexpensive, with little or no setup cost, so small or individual runs are possible.
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Aweigh329
Deck Grunge Scrubber
Boat Name: Aweigh

Post by Aweigh329 »

I designed these for my own use but check them out, http://www.cafepress.com/PearsonTriton The graphics aren't perfect. I am still working on them but they look pretty good.
Tom Javor
Master Varnisher
Boat Name: Pandalus
Boat Type: 1964 Sailmaster 22D hull #3

customized barware.....

Post by Tom Javor »

Tervis Tumblers will make up any of their regular product line with your own photo, piece of embroidery, emblem, etc inserted into the airspace between the 2 layers of their products. I think they charge an additional $5.00 per item to do this. Their products aren't cheap but they are solid, the insulation does work and the company does stand behind their warranty if something goes wrong. (over the years I've had one cup come apart and there was no issue getting it replaced - even though damage was clearly from it being dropped - repeatedly) Personally I love their coffee mugs - good size and a solid handle my hand actually fits into.

www.Tervis.com
TJ