Heat-seeking mammal

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
Duncan
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Boat Name: Coquine
Boat Type: Cape Dory 27

Heat-seeking mammal

Post by Duncan »

I know it's cold outside, and that I scrimp on the heat, but Borat the cat surprised me the other day:

I guess he never saw this cartoon, though:

Two more months, and then it's out to the boatyard...
Cape Dory 10 & 27
kendall
Master Varnisher

Post by kendall »

That is pretty cute, like the cartoon.

A few years ago I had a cat that loved to sleep in the clothes basket, one day the wife had an armload of clothes dropped them in the basket, then loaded the washer and fired it up. she came back upstairs and asked if I'd seen the cat. Everything just connected for me so I ran down and shut off the washer expecting the worse, But he had made it through the fill and the start of the wash cycle before I pulled him out.
Came through fine, but never went near laundry baskets for the rest of his life.

Present cat (Stupid Kitty, actually a pretty smart cat, but does some stupid things, real name is boots but he doesn't know that.), got her back though. We have a finished wall in the basement with open joists above it, and the washer's just beside it.
She went down to do laundry one night, then screamed a real terrified scream, I went running down expecting to fight some basement monster, only to find her sitting on the floor holding Stupid just like it was a normal thing.
I'm like What The...!!!????

Turns out stupid was up on the wall and when she bent over to pick up the clothes, he jumped on her back and scared the living crap out of her.

Ken.