Kudos and other romantic notions

Anything goes, as long as it falls under the general forum protocol and rules.
feetup
Almost a Finish Carpenter

Kudos and other romantic notions

Post by feetup »

I belong to a few sailing sites, and cruise others regularily and I have to say that the quality of workmanship I see here, and the quality of attitude in the words I read is well above any other site I have visited.
The general desire to do things right is outstanding, and the overall level of aquired knowledge is really quite something.
In many ways I would have to accredit this to the standards set by our knoble administrator, but there are a lot of photo's of absolutely first rate work by the members of this site.
I am one of those anal, quality control freaks by profession and my wife tells me I am far too critical of the work done by others, or myself for that matter, but I find myself looking at pictures on this site and muttering approval and admiration at the level of work I see, for the most part by non-proffesionals.
My congratulations on jobs well done!

Feetup AKA Tim Johnson
bcooke
Master of the Arcane
Boat Name: Jenny
Boat Type: 1966 Pearson Triton

Post by bcooke »

I take full responsibility
-Britton
Work is overrated.

Most everything you read on the Internet is wrong.

The Website
The Blog
Ceasar Choppy
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist

Post by Ceasar Choppy »

bcooke wrote:I take full responsibility

Only fake money? I'll remember that when I tell you your cabin sole looks like a million bucks! ;)

Feetup, I agree with you... this is the only site I know where folks actually "get it" and where there are many more obsessive people that make me look like a rank amateur. Thats what makes it fun!