I remember a fellow with a liveaboard tri with a roller and

Talk about favorite or hated suppliers, recommend good materials or sources, or anything of the same ilk. This is also a good place to suggest unique ideas and innovations you may have come up with.
Desertmariner
Bottom Paint Application Technician
Boat Name: Desertmariner
Boat Type: Soverel 30

I remember a fellow with a liveaboard tri with a roller and

Post by Desertmariner »

Latex paint. in a boat yard in ft pierce floroida. He was put in on a monday and out by a friday. His paint job was marginal by most standads but i congradulated him for his expediancy and also envied his time out on the water. Fishing ,snorkeling ,scubaing, and living a lifestyle that i wanted to capture and emulate too........How we are quick to judge a boats soundness and seaworthyness by it's top side paint astounds me. God bless him and fair winds.... More time out on the water and less in a boat yard ...Amen.
rich
Tim
Shipwright Extraordinaire
Boat Name: Glissando
Boat Type: Pearson Triton

Re: I remember a fellow with a liveaboard tri with a roller and

Post by Tim »

In the end, it's all about what makes an individual happy, not what others think. We all have our own individual standards for what constitutes personal happiness and satisfaction.
---------------------------------------------------
Forum Founder--No Longer Participating
Bluenose
Candidate for Boat-Obsession Medal
Boat Name: Bolero
Boat Type: Modified Shields One Design

Re: I remember a fellow with a liveaboard tri with a roller and

Post by Bluenose »

Tim wrote:In the end, it's all about what makes an individual happy, not what others think. We all have our own individual standards for what constitutes personal happiness and satisfaction.
Amen, to that quote.